The Royal Baths

visit Harrogate The Royal Baths were built from 1894-7 by London architects Baggalley and Bristowe, winners of the Harrogate Corporation Competition, and opened by HRH The Duke of Cambridge on 23rd July 1897. The sulphur and kissingen springs beneath the building are among the finest in England. 

The major extension of 1936-9, designed by Leonard Clarke replaced the Winter Gardens with the Lounge Hall and Fountain Court.
visit Harrogate
Data Protection Policy/ Terms & Conditions